Hydrocortisonum Aflofarm is a cream containing as the active ingredient hydrocortisone acetate. Hydrocortisone acetate is amedicine belonging to corticosteroid groups with weak anti-inflammatory action. Applied topically to the skin presents anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and vasoconstrictive action.
Product should be locally applied while:
- atopic dermatitis (allergic eczema, hives)
- Lupus erythematosus
- Erythema multiforme
- Lichen planus with severe itching
- seborrheic dermatitis
- various forms of eczema, especially in eczema …..turning into lichen
- scalp psoriasis, inveterate psoriasis
- as a continuation of treatment with strongly acting glucocorticoid
- burns of 1st and 2nd degree (including sunburns)
- mitigating the reactions after insect bites
1 g of cream contains: 5 mg of hydrocortisone acetate
Authorisation holderAFLOFARM Farmacja Polska Sp. z o.o.
MZ permit no.9502
Before use read the label, which includes indications, contraindications, data on adverse effects and dosage, as well as information about the medicinal product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each drug used improperly threatens your life or health.