Dafurag max is an antibacterial medicine indicated in lower urinary tract infections. It contains a maximum single dose of furazidin – 100 mg in each single tablet. Furazidin, also known as furagin, inhibits the growth of bacteria responsible for urinary infections.
1 tablet contains 100 mg of furazidin (furazidinum).
Do not take Dafurag max:
- if you are allergic to the active substance, nitrofuran derivatives or any of the other ingredients listed in section 6.1 of the leaflet
- in the first trimester of pregnancy
- in full-term pregnancy (from week 38) and in the perinatal period due to the risk of haemolytic anaemia in the newborn baby
- in children and adolescents under 15 years of age
- if you have kidney problems (creatinine clearance below 60 ml/min or elevated serum creatinine
- if you have been diagnosed with polyneuropathy e.g. diabetic polyneuropathy
- in you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Aflofarm Farmacja Polska Spółka z o.o.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.
See how we care about quality
All our products are subject to strict safety requirements
We use rigorous quality control standards and procedures to ensure the highest level of safety for all our products.See how we care about safety