Oraseptan, oral spray
Oraseptan is an antiseptic and local anesthetic drug that alleviates problems occurring in the mouth - inflammation, gingivitis, aphtae, and mechanical injuries.
Oraseptan quickly anaesthetizes the sore spot (works from the very first minute), and indicates antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
Thanks to the applicator, it is convenient to use and goes exactly to the sore spot.
Oraseptan is recommended for use:
- in case of inflammation of the mouth;
- in case of gingivitis;
- in case of infections and ulcerations of the oral mucosa (aphthae, thrush), including those resulting from injuries caused by orthodontic appliances and dental prostheses.
Pharmaceutical form aerosol. 30 ml
1 ml of the aerosol contains: 2.9 mg of cetylpyridinium chloride, 1.96 mg of lidocaine hydrochloride and 25.6 mg of zinc gluconate (equivalent to 3.7 mg zinc ions).
Antiseptic and local anesthetic with zinc intended for use:
• in case of inflammation of the mouth;
• in case of gingivitis;
• in case of infections and ulcers of the oral mucosa (aphthae, thrush), including those resulting from injuries caused by orthodontic appliances and dental prostheses.
• Hypersensitivity towards the active substances, other amide or local anesthetics or any of the excipients listed in section 6.1.
• Severe liver or kidney failure
• Congenital or idiopathic methaemoglobinaemia
• Children under 6 years of age
• Myasthenia gravis
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Aflofarm Farmacja Polska Spółka z o.o.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.
See how we care about quality
All our products are subject to strict safety requirements
We use rigorous quality control standards and procedures to ensure the highest level of safety for all our products.See how we care about safety