FluControl MAX is 650mg of paracetamol in a single tablet, so a single dose may be enough to alleviate the common disease symptoms.
FluControl MAX has an effect on many flu and cold symptoms:
- it reduces pain
- it reduces fever
- it reduces nasal discharge
- it reduces nasal oedema
The medicine must not be used during pregnancy if not absolutely necessary. The drug product used at indicated doses may cause somnolence and sedation, which may affect the ability to respond, drive vehicles and operate machinery.
A single tablet (single dose) of FluControl MAX contains:
- 650 mg of paracetamol (Paracetamolum)
- 10 mg of phenylephrine hydrochloride (Phenylephrini hydrochloridum)
- 4 mg of chlorphenamine maleate (Chlorphenamini maleas)
Symptomatic treatment of cold and flu with accompanying fever, mild or moderate pain, and nasal oedema with discharge.
- reduces pain and fever
- reduces nasal discharge
- reduces nasal oedema
The medicine must not be used in patients:
- hypersensitive to the active substances or any of the excipients;
- with severe liver failure;
- with severe renal failure;
- with hypertension;
- with severe cardiovascular diseases (such as coronary heart disease, angina pectoris);
- with tachycardia;
- with arrhythmia;
- with hyperthyroidism;
- with glaucoma;
- treated with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) and for two weeks from discontinuation of treatment with MAOIs;
- in children under 12 years old;
- in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Aflofarm Farmacja Polska Spółka z o.o.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.
See how we care about quality
All our products are subject to strict safety requirements
We use rigorous quality control standards and procedures to ensure the highest level of safety for all our products.See how we care about safety