DX2DRUG is a liquid intended for scalp application. It contains the active substance minoxidil - the only medicinal substance available in over-the-counter drugs used for the treatment of excessive androgenic hair loss (alopecia androgenetica).
The product's convenient spray form facilitates its application.
 With reference to data by URPL according to the http://pub.rejestrymedyczne.csioz.gov.pl search engine, as of 15.01.2020.
Pharmaceutical form Liquid. 60 ml
1 ml of the liquid contains 20 mg of minoxidil (Minoxidilum).
DX2DRUG is indicated for the treatment of male paten baldness (alopecia androgenetica) in both men and women aged from 18 to 65 years. DX2DRUG is most effective in younger people in the early stages of alopecia. Better treatment results are obtained in case of use on the top of the head than in the frontotemporal part. Discontinuation of treatment results in a reversal of the therapeutic effect within a few months.
- Hypersensitivity to minoxidil or to any of the excipients.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Diseases of the scalp, e.g. severe lesions of seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, infections of the hairy scalp, skin with symptoms of epidermal discontinuity, sunburnt scalp.
- Arterial hypertension (in both treated and untreated patients).
- Application on freshly shaved scalp.
- Application under occlusal dressing.
- Simultaneous application of other drugs on the hairy scalp.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Aflofarm Farmacja Polska Spółka z o.o.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.
See how we care about quality
All our products are subject to strict safety requirements
We use rigorous quality control standards and procedures to ensure the highest level of safety for all our products.See how we care about safety